Welcome to Our Blog!

Thanks for taking a look at our blog. I hope it gives you some ideas on how to use your own little tear bears in your projects, and lets you see how we dress up our bears using Quickutz Die Cuts. Have a browse- you will see that we love our little "Mulberry Bears" and love Quickutz shapes... they're even better when they are used together!

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Starting at the beginning...!

Here I go... I've resisted the urge to start my own blog for some years now,but after browsing around all the great crafty blogs out there, I thought I might as well go for it!  Once I get the hang of things, I plan on posting lots of photos of my own crafty creations.  So give me a chance to get set up properly, and then hopefully when you check back there will be something worth looking at...!

No comments:

Post a Comment